American Mini Pig Rescue Advocates Low Cost Spay Neuter Assistance Program
Be The Solution – Stop The Cycle – Be The Change
- Spay and neuter to help your mini pig live a long, healthy, happy life.
- Spaying and neutering saves lives.
- Spaying and neutering helps pigs stay in their homes.
- Spaying and neutering prevents unwanted litters.
- Spaying and neutering helps pigs get adopted.
- Spaying and neutering prevents deadly reproductive infections and cancers.
- Spaying and neutering prevents roaming or feral pigs from looking for love.
- Spaying and neutering prevents accidental & dangerous young pregnancies.
- Spaying and neutering is the best gift you can give your pig.
LEARN the facts about spaying and neutering mini pigs
DONATE to help us continue the Spay & Neuter Assistance Fund
FIND an affordable veterinarian to spay or neuter your mini pig
APPLY for spay & neuter assistance 2 weeks+ before surgery
(Applications open only when funds are available. Donate to help us continue this life saving mission.)
As of February 2018, the American Mini Pig Rescue has given over $16,412 to assist in spays and neuters of over 251 pet pigs as well as 365+ microchips to pigs across the nation.
This assistance helps to keep pigs in their home, helps rescue/sanctuary pigs become adoptable, helps to prevent behavioral problems, helps to prevent health problems, and is an important step in reducing the number of unwanted or unplanned piglets. Help us to solve the problem of displaced pigs.
Now offering microchip assistance.