The AMPA Cookbook is filled with 53 pages of creative and delicious recipes featuring Sukoshi Buta & Friends from Pigxel Art . Feed your pig a healthier diet, and have fun while doing it! Recipes include one ingredient treats, no-bake treats, cookies, birthday cakes, breakfast, lunch, dinner, a natural diet guide, a fodder/sprouting guide, bug repellants, first aid, skin care, urine cleanup, and more! Add on the accessory bundle for extra fun.
2 Ingredient Banana Bread Mini Pig Treats
Mini Pig Cookies! Quick, easy, delicious, and you can add ingredients for variety!
The American Mini Pig Association wants to share this quick and delicious mini pig treat recipe.
5. Spray a baking sheet with non stick spray.
6. Drop the dough by spoon full on to the baking sheet. Flatten with rubber spatula or the back of a wet spoon.
7. Bake for 9-12 minutes.
8. Store in an air tight container.
Makes about 18-20 small treats
- In a blender or food processor blend 2 cups oats until they become the consistency of flour.
2. In a medium bowl mash 2 large bananas.
3. Slowly blend the oats into the mashed bananas until well mixed.
4. Add 1/2 cup of any optional ingredients and stir.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.