The AMPA Cookbook is filled with 53 pages of creative and delicious recipes featuring Sukoshi Buta & Friends from Pigxel Art . Feed your pig a healthier diet, and have fun while doing it! Recipes include one ingredient treats, no-bake treats, cookies, birthday cakes, breakfast, lunch, dinner, a natural diet guide, a fodder/sprouting guide, bug repellants, first aid, skin care, urine cleanup, and more! Add on the accessory bundle for extra fun.
Frozen Smoothie on a Stick
Enjoy this cool treat on a hot summer day!
- 2 cups plain (unflavored) yogurt or Greek yogurt
- 1 cup fruit or veggies, pureed or smashed
- “Stick” for the handle: sliced baby carrot, celery, unsalted pretzel, or sweet potato slice “fry cut”
Whip it up:
- Stir all ingredients together, except your stick choice
- Pour into ice cube trays or deviled eggs tray
- Poke the “stick” in before it freezes completely
- Place in freezer
- Pop out the smoothies and enjoy!
Great combos: blackberries & papaya; banana & strawberry; raspberries & blueberries; mango & coconut; cranberry & pumpkin; or strawberry & kiwi.