The AMPA Cookbook is filled with 53 pages of creative and delicious recipes featuring Sukoshi Buta & Friends from Pigxel Art . Feed your pig a healthier diet, and have fun while doing it! Recipes include one ingredient treats, no-bake treats, cookies, birthday cakes, breakfast, lunch, dinner, a natural diet guide, a fodder/sprouting guide, bug repellants, first aid, skin care, urine cleanup, and more! Add on the accessory bundle for extra fun.
Dog’s have their own special treats, why not make some for your pigs? We regularly make them and they are thoroughly enjoyed by all! Ingredients are safe for your pups and even people too!
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup peanut butter (chunky or creamy)
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup mashed banana
- Preheat oven to 300*F.
- Combine all ingredients in your mixing bowl.
- Knead dough until ball forms. Add a little more flour if the dough is sticky.
- Flatten dough on counter or cutting board, either with your hands or a rolling pin. If the dough is sticky, add a little more flour. Use some adorable piggie themed cookie cutters to cut them. You can find cookie cutters online through the American Mini Pig Store.
- Bake at 300*F for about 20 minutes.
*This recipe will make a few dozen cookies, depending on your choice of cookie cutter! Enjoy!
Check out more mini pig treat recipes!
Birthday Cake Peanut Butter Banana Cupcakes here
Vegetable Soup with Pumpkin Broth here
Mini Cheese Biscuits 4 Ingredients here
Banana Bread 2 Ingredient Treats here
Watermelon Birthday Cake here
Mini Pig Ice Cream Cake here
Cranberry Punch Treats here
Sweet Potato Treats here
Coconut Oil Treats here
Cheerio Clusters here
View MORE recipes HERE