The AMPA Cookbook is filled with 53 pages of creative and delicious recipes featuring Sukoshi Buta & Friends from Pigxel Art . Feed your pig a healthier diet, and have fun while doing it! Recipes include one ingredient treats, no-bake treats, cookies, birthday cakes, breakfast, lunch, dinner, a natural diet guide, a fodder/sprouting guide, bug repellants, first aid, skin care, urine cleanup, and more! Add on the accessory bundle for extra fun.
Petunia’s PBJ Delight
Try this easy and delicious cold treat for your mini pig on a hot summer day. Healthy enough to share with children or dog friends, too! 3 simple ingredients brings this treat to life. Make ahead for daily treats or serve at a party!
- 1 cup plain unsweetened yogurt
- ½ cup strawberries or other berry (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tbsp. peanut butter
Whip it up:
- Mix ingredients together in blender or smash with fork to desired consistency
- Pour into Ziploc bag.
- Cut bottom corner off bag.
- Squeeze into ice cube trays or silicone molds.
- Freeze and enjoy!