The AMPA Cookbook is filled with 53 pages of creative and delicious recipes featuring Sukoshi Buta & Friends from Pigxel Art . Feed your pig a healthier diet, and have fun while doing it! Recipes include one ingredient treats, no-bake treats, cookies, birthday cakes, breakfast, lunch, dinner, a natural diet guide, a fodder/sprouting guide, bug repellants, first aid, skin care, urine cleanup, and more! Add on the accessory bundle for extra fun.
- 4oz block cut pelagic (Tuna, wahoo, dolphin, swordfish, Marlin) species fish (fresh or frozen but safe to consume raw)
- 3 TBSP Coconut Oil
- 2 tsp sesame seed
- 2 tsp flax seed
- 2 tsp sunflower kernels
- 2 tsp black sesame seed
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- About 2 oz mixed greens (Kale, spinach, lettuce, etc)
- 1/4 tsp fresh minced dill
- 1/4 orange
- 1/2 cup chopped mixed fresh vegetables (carrots, zucchini, squash
- 1/2 cup mixed berries (fresh)
- Pinch of probiotic powder
Whip it up:
- Start by making the salad. Bed the plate with greens, and add chopped vegetables and fruit. Sprinkle dill over salad.
- Heat pan on med-high heat and add coconut oil.
- Check temperature and add whole cut of fish to hot oil and turn on all sides after about 15 seconds. Turn off pan and remove fish from oil and place on plate and place into fridge or freezer.
- In small bowl or on small plate mix all seeds and kernels. Bring fish back to preparation area and roll fish onto seeds evenly, if seeds are not sticking dust seeds off into bowl again and place fish in and out of oil quickly. Once seeds adhere to fish, cut into small, even, bite-sized pieces for your pig.
- Place fish on prepare salad and dust with probiotics and acent fish and salad with lemon juice.
Prep time 15 minutes
Cook time 3 minutes
Check out more mini pig treat recipes!
Birthday Cake Peanut Butter Banana Cupcakes here
Vegetable Soup with Pumpkin Broth here
Mini Cheese Biscuits 4 Ingredients here
Banana Bread 2 Ingredient Treats here
Watermelon Birthday Cake here
Mini Pig Ice Cream Cake here
Cranberry Punch Treats here
Sweet Potato Treats here
Coconut Oil Treats here
Cheerio Clusters here
View MORE recipes HERE
Seed Crusted Coconut Seared Fish Salad
By Princess Mango the Polynesian Pet Pig